ALBA represents a global diverse network of individual neuroscientists who are involved in research, education, communication and advocacy, and are committed to supporting and advocating for actions and policies that foster diversity, equity and inclusion (DEI) in brain sciences across the globe. We currently have 1310 individual members from 79 countries.
Become a member
Register as an ALBA Network member for free! As a member, you can
- Help shape ALBA's priorities and goals
- Drive initiatives as an ALBA Volunteer
- Receive regular updates on ALBA activities and events
- Have access to DEI skills and advocacy training workshops
- Engage with the ALBA Team at the General Assembly
- Elect the members of our Board of Directors
Search our membership database
Browse through the ALBA members to find a speaker for your next
conference, a mentor for guidance, an expert for a new project or to simply network.