Ten things you can do today to increase and promote diversity in your neuroscience journal
The event is planned as an open theatre session at the FENS Forum, in the form of a panel discussion comprising representatives from EJN and ALBA who will answer questions focusing on diversity and targeted at journal editors, publishers, authors and contributors. As a deliverable of this event, guidelines on how to make journals more inclusive and a related editorial in EJN will be published.
- Nathan A. Smith (George Washington University, USA and Section Editor, EJN) - Panel co-chair
- Megan R. Carey (Champalimaud Center for the Unknown, Portugal and ALBA Chair 2021-2022) - Panel co-chair
- Vidita Vaidya (Tata Institute of Fundamental Research, India and Senior Editor, EJN)
- Jackie Jones (Publisher, Wiley)
- Michael Willis (Senior Manager and Researcher Advocate, Wiley)
- John J. Foxe (University of Rochester, USA and Editor-in-Chief, EJN)
This event is part of the FENS Forum 2022 (9-13 July - Paris, France). More information and registration to the FENS Forum: forum.fens.org
You can find this event on the FENS Forum website here.