ALBA Networking Happy Hour
The ALBA Network invites early-career scientists attending EBBS 2021 (4-8 September 2021) on site to participate in its Networking Happy Hour Reception.
This will be an opportunity to interact with high-profile scientists in the field of Neuroscience present at the EBBS meeting (plenary and symposia speakers), to learn more about the ALBA Network and its mission of incorporating diversity and ensuring equity in the way we deal with science.
Please note that this event is reserved for the attendees of EBBS 2021. More information and registration to EBBS 2021: https://www.ebbs2021.org/
List of guest scientists
- Carmen Sandi (Brain Mind Institute, EPFL, Switzerland) - Past Chair of the ALBA-Network
- Tracy Bale (University of Maryland School of Medicine, United States) - ALBA Board of Directors
- Francesca Cirulli (Center for Behavioral Sciences and Mental Health, Istituto Superiore di Sanità, IT) - ALBA Board of Directors
- Tallie Z.Baram (University of California-Irvine, School of Medicine, United States) - ALBA Ambassadors
- Christian Lüscher (Neurosciences fondamentales - UNIGE, Switzerland)
- Mathias Schmidt (Max Planck Institute of Psychiatry, Germany)
- Igor Branchi (Istituto Superiore di Sanità, Italy) - EBBS President-Elect
- Pierre Lavenex (Unisciences - UNIL, Switzerland)