How to Negotiate to Get What You Need
The ALBA Network and The FENS-Kavli Scholars aim at promoting careers of researchers from underrepresented groups.
During this panel discussion, participants will learn about the tools needed to be assertive during negotiations, which is useful at various stages in a scientist’s career.
No registration is needed.
IMPORTANT: this panel discussion is part of the FENS 2020 Virtual Forum of Neuroscience and therefore, it is only accesible to people with a valid access to the FENS Forum virtual platform. Please register to the FENS Forum here.
After an introduction by Prof. Carmen Sandi, Prof. Zeljka Krsnik and Prof. Inbal Goshen will invite panelists to define their key principles for a good negotiation and share their own experience on negotiation and how it served them in their career.
This will be followed by a live Q&A. The audience will be able to ask questions to the panelists through a chat system.
From the ALBA Steering Committee:
- Carmen Sandi (EPFL, Switzerland) - ALBA Network Chair, Introduction
- Zeljka Krsnik (Croatian Institute for Brain Research, School of Medicine, University of Zagreb, Croatia) - Chair
- Monica Di Luca (University of Milan, Italy)
- Marian Joëls (University Medical Center Utrecht, The Netherlands)
- Menno Witter (Norwegian University of Science and Technology, Norway)
From the FENS Kavli Network of Excellence:
- Inbal Goshen (Edmond and Lily Safra Center for Brain Sciences (ELSC), Israel) - Chair
- Laura Andreae (King's college, UK)
- Megan Carey (Champalimaud Research, Portugal)
- Johannes Gräff (EPFL, Switzerland)
During the discussion, members of both networks will be present to discuss with participants and share their own experience with negotiation.
|Visit www.alba.network to know more about the ALBA Network
Join the network by becoming an ALBA member for free.
to know more about the FENS-Kavli Scholars and their network.