Do I have to act like a man to succeed in science?
Tuesday 9th February 2021 2.30 - 4.30 pm CET
On the occasion of the Gender and Science Meet 2021, the Alba Network and the Heidelberg Pain Consortium are partnering to organise an online mentoring workshop for young women in science.
During this session, each speaker will talk about her experience of being a woman working in science. This will be followed by a Q&A with the audience.
Young female scientists are particularly encouraged to participate.
- Rohini Kuner (Heidelberg Pain Consortium, Heidelberg University, Germany) - Chairing the event
- Nadile Attal (Ambroise-Paré Hospital, France)
- Sushma Bhatnagar (All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Delhi, India)
- Marzia Malcangio (King's College, London, UK)
- Hannah Monyer (Heidelberg University, Germany)
- Carmen Ruiz de Almodovar (Heidelberg University, Germany)
- Carmen Sandi (Swiss Federal Institute of Technology, (EPFL) Switzerland) - Chair of the ALBA Network
- Rebecca Slater (University of Oxford, UK)
- Irene Tracey (University of Oxford, UK) - ALBA Advisor
- Ipek Yalcin (Universityof Strasbourg, France)